2023-1 Additional Application for the Qualifying Exam and Pre/Main defense Proposal
CICE Grad will proceeds with additional application for the Qualifying Exam(Major) and Thesis Advisor/Pre/Main defense Proposal as below:
※ This is the last application for this semester. There is no more additional application this semester.
■ Application Qualifying Exam
1. To whom: Those who are scheduled to apply for the main defense in this semester and have not yet completed of Qualifying Exam
※ If you already have completed the qualifying exam(Major), you don't need to apply for this.
2. Requirement of the qualifying exam(Major): Please refer to follow link
[ Click for Application form and guidance for Qualifying exam(Major) ]
3. Period: April 28(Fri)~ May 3(Wed), 16:00
4. How to apply:
① Qualifying exam(English): Submit the official transcript(within the valid date) to the Office of Graduate Studies (#21101A)
※ Qualifying Exam(English) are only available for exemption.
② Qualifying exam(Major): Submit the completed form and attached evidences of requirements to the Office of Graduate Studies (#21101A)
5. To where: Office of Graduate school in CICE (#21101A)
■ Thesis Adviso/Pre/Main defense Proposal
1. To whom: Those who plan to pass the pre/main defense in this semester
2. Qualification of application, Necessary documents, and Format: Please refer to the below link
[ Click on for Thesis Advisor form and guidance ]
[ Click on for Pre defense form and guidance ]
[ Click on for Main defense form and guidance ]
3. Period: May 4(Thu) 09:00~17:00(1day)
4. How to apply: Apply through the GLS system
5. Period for the upload of thesis of master’s students for 2nd applicant: May 9(Tue)(1day)
■ Inquiry: Office of Graduate school in CICE: 031-290-5818, 5868 / firstname.lastname@example.org