3) To login, input your student ID and date of birth (YYMMDD).
4) Type down a thesis title and abstract, and Upload your thesis and PPT file, and save it.
3. Details on Uploading
- Approximately 20 pages Thesis for the Pre-Defense compiled by Hangul or MS Word
- Abstract edited by MS Power Point
- Minimum 40 pages and around 50 pages Thesis for the Main Defense compiled by Hangul or MS Word
- Abstract edited by MS Power Point for presentation
(Please refer topresentation guideline.)
※ Please refer to attached Template and examples, PPT guidelines.
Master's thesis Main Defense Presentation for 2020-2 will be proceed individually online if the COVID-19 situation does not improve. Please proceed the presentation individually within November 22 throughon-line. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, we will inform you later presentation guideline.
【 Doctoral Degree 】
1. How to Get Pre-Defense and Main Defense Dissertation
Applicants can make a schedule for dissertation public presentations in consultation with the advising professor and committee members. Applicants proceed with the following procedures.
Presentations in Public
※ CICE recommend that the public presentation be carried out online. The online public presentation guideline will be announced later.
Dissertation Committee Chairman should submit the final report on both the Pre-Defense and the Main Defense results.
※ The signature of the result report must be submitted in original, but if it is difficult to obtain a signature in person due to COVID-19, a scanned copy can be submitted.
3. Submission List of Doctoral Dissertation Pre-Defense and Main Defense Results
Please refer to the attached forms.
* For further information, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies (031-290-5818,5868)
Office of Graduate Studies
College of Information and Communication Engineering