CICE graduate courses will be held online on the new i-Campus platform for the first four weeks of the Spring semester 2020.
Students should be careful not to be absent by following the instructions below.
1. Graduate Course Online Progress List: Refer to the attachment 1
*Graduate courses are not available offline for 2-4 weeks.
* Research courses and internship programs are not subject to online lectures.
2. Attendance: Accepted as attendance if you have watched more than 95% of the lecture videos
3. Attendance deadline: ~ April 5 (Sun) 23:59 PM
* Some courses provided through live streaming must be access to live streaming during off-line class time.
* Students will be required to attend offline classes from 5th weeks.
* Even if you applied for a new course during the course add & drop period, you must watch all the 1st to 4th week of the lecture videos.
4. Course Offerings Site: i-Campus Platform (https://icampus.skku.edu/)
- i-Campus Tutorial Video: https://lcms.skku.edu/em/5e4653d2c828b
- User Manual: https://icampus.skku.edu/boards/5caea5b8c18f810e567e3fd5/posts/5d72ec03c18f810a5f3493fe/view
5. Mobile Application Download (Learning X)
[ For the Android ] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.candroid.xinics.production
[ For the iOS ] https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-student-%ED%95%99%EC%8A%B5%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428254462
6. Live streaming course guidance
ⓐ Target Classes: Refer to the attachment 1
ⓑ The courses that provided through live streaming must be access to live streaming during off-line class time. Therefore, please prepare in advance, such as installing a program before class time.
ⓒ Download Live streaming programs (Webex Meetings)
[ PC version (Windows, Mac) ] https://www.webex.com/downloads.html
'Webex Meetings' Down and Install
[ Mobile version (Android, iOS)] Search and install “Cisco Webex Meetings”
Att 1. CICE Graduate Course Online Progress List for 2020 Spring
2. Guideline for Online Course
3. Quick Guide of i-campus for Student