Early Graduation Application for the Undergraduate
Early graduation is for students who acquired all the graduation requirements and showed outstanding performance before completing 8 semesters.
1. Application Qualification - Early graduation in 6th semester : If a student has acquired all the requirements for graduation by the 6th semester, he/she should submit an application for early graduation at the beginning of the 6th semester during the designated period. - Early graduation in 7th semester : If a student has acquired all the requirements for graduation by the 7th semester, he/she should submit an application for early graduation at the beginning of the 7th semester during the designated period.
2. GPA for Early Graduation - Joined after 2001 : GPA over 4.00 (excluding course failures, retaken courses, and withdrawn course) ※ For students who have selected Combined Bachelor & Master Program-Early Graduation track, GPA over 3.50 is satisfying. - Joined before 2000 : GPA over 3.75 (including course failures, retaken courses, and withdrawn course)
3. Cancellation - If the student has acquired all the requirements for graduation and applied for early graduation, he/she cannot cancel early graduation application he/she made.
4. Failure in Early Graduation - If the student has applied for early graduation but has not acquired the requirements for it, he/she fails early graduation and becomes subject to the same graduation process as other students.
5. How to Apply - Go to GLS>Applying Early Graduation of Bachelor Program
6. When to Apply - From September 3rd to 7th, every 09:00~23:00
※ For the detailed information, please visit the office of Academic Services or email to firstname.lastname@example.org