Safety Education for 2021 Fall semester will be proceeded by online, please complete it within the deadline.
1. Target students
Graduate School Students
Students who take lab and practice classes
Students who take Creative Engineering Plan classes
All students of the School of Medicine
2. Contents: Take a total of 6 courses (4 common courses, 2 optional courses)
※ After taking the course, you must complete the final evaluation (60 points or more).
3. Recommended period to complete the safety education: Sep. 30. (Thu)
※ It is recommended to complete the course within 1 month after the start of the semester.
※ The final deadline for completing the first semester of 2021 safety education: Dec. 10.(Fri)
4. Policy of Safety Education
1) Graduate students(Master’s/Ph.d): Students who have not completed safety education cannot apply for the thesis main defense. And the completion result is record on the transcript (P/F).
2) Undergraduate students: The completion result is record on the transcript (P/F).
3) Students who have not completed safety education in the semester will not be able to check their grades during the grade notification period.
4) Students who have completed safety education after the grading period(Dec. 10, 2021), you must contact the person in charge of the safety education to inquire about grade change.