A student must register for regular or research semesters (Graduate students only) by paying the relevant fees in a timely manner.
■ Tuition Payment
- Enrolled students: Find the tuition invoice in the GLS and pay it by visiting a local bank or by transferring the funds to a designated virtual bank account during the payment period.
- Re-entering students: Make a re-entry request, then find the tuition invoice in the GLS and pay it by visiting a local bank or by transferring the funds to a designated virtual bank account during the payment period.
※ Student registering in Additional Semester can print after 2022. 03. 07.(Mon)
※ You can not print after the payment
■ Regular Payment Registration
① Virtual Account Payment: The billed tuition fee can be transferred to Woori Bank virtual account (Available during bank business hours, 09:00~17:00)
② Payment at Bank Branch: Visit within the bank’s hours of operation (Woori)
③ Woori Credit card: Tuition can be paid on the Woori Card Homepage, Woori Bank branches, Woori Card Call Center(1544-9797), Only Woori card is accepted.
④ Electronic Banking Service: Woori Bank Homepage Utility Fee(Academic Registration Fee) Menu
※ If you wish to pay for elective fees (e.g. student council fee), you must add the fee to the registration fee and pay at once
⑥ Wechat Pay(Wei Xin) : Wechat Pay mini program for Chinese students (see attached file)
■ Installment Payment Registration
① Eligibility: Students not yet registered during the registration period (applicants of student loan, research students, students exempted from additional semester is not eligible)
② Method: GLS- Registration management- Apply for installment (choose either 2 or 4 times)
③ Payment: Make a virtual account payment by each deadline
※Bill can be printed a day after the application submission
※If you wish to pay for the elective fees, you must pay it in the first round of instalment payment
■ Research Semester Registration
A student who has completed General Graduate School, a Ph.D. in Professional Graduate School, or a combined Master/Ph.D. course is required to register the 4 consecutive research semesters to prepare a thesis and pass the thesis submission qualifying examination.
A. Eligible Students
- A student who has completed the General Graduate School, Ph.D. in the Professional Graduate School, or a Master/Ph.D. combined course
B. How to Pay the Fees: Same as normal payment registration
- The fees need to be paid in 4 consecutive semesters. If any remains to be paid, a student is not allowed to apply for the thesis submission qualifying examination and thesis examination/defense.
■ Additional research semester Registration
Among students who have already paid 4 consecutive times of research semester can register additional research semester if they want to maintain the status of research student. Those who are participating in national R&D projects (e.g. BK) must register for research semester. (Contact: Research Support Team)
① To Whom: Students who need to additional research-enrollment register for this semester (student for already enrolled in more than 4th research semesters)
② Period: 02 11.(Fri)~ 03. 08.(Tue), 2022.
③ Applicant make request on GLS by themselves within the specified period
Student who get a 100% scholarship of tuition fee, should proceed a registration procedure by GLS system as below.(Select one method below)
① Object : Student under a full scholarship(No mandatory fees)
② Application Period : 2022. 02. 11.(Fri) ~ 03. 08.(Tues)
③ Method(Select one method below)
(A) For student who are not wiling to pay the optional fees
- loginkingo(www.skku.edu) > Go to GLS > Application/Graduation Requirements Management (신청/자격관리)> Application for tuition fee > Application for registration under a full scholarship(전액장학금등록신청)> "등록신청" Click
※ Only if you want to cancel, Please Click"등록취소"
(B) For student who are wiling to pay the optional fees
- Pay optional fees included in your tuition bill during the period