■ Go to [ Notice on apply for Pre-Defense ] [ Notice on apply for Main-Defense ]
【 Master’s Degree 】
Master’s students should upload their thesis for the Pre-Defense and Main Defense at the related site, icc.skku.ac.kr/~icepaper
1. Uploading Period: May 11 to 20, 23:59 PM
※ Note: Uploading your thesis once, you are NOT able to revise it. Thus you may make it uploaded with no error after the thorough examination.
2. How to Submit
1) Access to the Online Thesis System, icc.skku.ac.kr/~icepaper
* You can access the upload period.
2) Select [Submit]
3) To login, input your student ID and date of birth (YYMMDD).
4) Type down a thesis title and abstract, and Upload your thesis and PPT file, and save it.
3. Details on Uploading
- Approximately 20 pages Thesis for the Pre-Defense compiled by Hangul or MS Word
- Abstract edited by MS Power Point
- Minimum 40 pages and around 50 pages Thesis for the Main Defense compiled by Hangul or MS Word
- Abstract edited by MS Power Point for presentation
(Please refer to presentation guideline.)
※ Please refer to attached Template and examples, PPT guidelines.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, Master's thesis Main Defense Presentation for 2020-1 will not be held. Please proceed the presentation individually within May through on-line. The online public presentation guideline will be announced later.
【 Doctoral Degree 】
1. How to Get Pre-Defense and Main Defense Dissertation
Applicants can make a schedule for dissertation public presentations in consultation with the advising professor and thesis committee members. Applicants proceed with the following procedures.
Presentations in Public
※ CICE strongly recommend that the public presentation be carried out online. The online public presentation guideline will be announced later.
Dissertation Committee Chairman should submit the final report on both the Pre-Defense and the Main Defense results.
※ The signature of the result report must be submitted in original, but if it is difficult to obtain a signature in person due to COVID-19, a scanned copy can be submitted.
3. Submission List of Doctoral Dissertation Pre-Defense and Main Defense Results
Please refer to the attached forms.
* For further information, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies (031-290-5818,5868)
Office of Graduate Studies
College of Information and Communication Engineering