Mentoring Program will be served for international students in CICE to improve understanding of major subjects.
If you want to apply for it, please check the below details.
□ You can ask anything about major subjects to your assigned mentor.
It’ll be offered 4~6 times meeting until the end of 2018-2 semester.
□ It’ll be served by grouping: 2 Mentor + 2~3 Mentee
□ Deadline : ~ October 31th, 2018
□ After the duedate, It’ll be anounced individually
□ Documents for submission
- Mentee: Application for mentoring program
- Mentor: (Before mentoring) Activity plan for mentoring program
(After mentoring) Activity report for mentoring program
□ How to Apply
1) Qualification: 1st to 3rd grade international students in Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
2) Fill out an application and send it to email@example.com
1) Qualification: 2nd to 4th students in Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
2) Fill out an activity plan and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Salary: KRW 50,000 per meeting (Meeting time: Minimum 2 hours or more)
* Salary will be paid after the submission of activity report
If you need any help or have a question, drop by our office (#22201) or contact us.
Do not hesitate to apply for it :)